Check List for Safety Officers
- Check that members' electrical cables are not coiled up when being used. Electrical cables should also be tagged and dated by an authorised inspector, no more than two years between inspections.
- Check the location of fire extinguishers or fire hoses in the caravan park and ensure the Manager of the Park has them ready for use, not padlocked.
- Notify all members attending the Rally where the fire hoses/extinguishers are situated.
- Place on the Notice Board the telephone numbers of the local Doctor, local Hospital, Ambulance and Fire Brigade and their addresses and telephone numbers.
- Inform members who has the Club's First Aid Kit (that has been kept up to date) and where that person's van is located at this rally. (Who is the First Aid Officer and where is their van?)
- Check amount of rear clearance between vans for Fire Safety.
- Check member's annexes for unsafe or protruding spikes.